The first priority of the counseling dept. is to ensure that students perform their best academically. This page will serve as a portal to important information regarding guidance, personal transition plans, discipline and schedule changes.
|Taniguchi, Julie-Ann||9th Grade||3135650|
- HAWAII COMMUNITY FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE
- ASVAB Testing – December 5, 2017
- College Visitations (Posted August 8, 2017)
- HONOLULU FIRE DEPARTMENT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- Seth Fukushima – Band Benefits and Opportunities | #hhsvikingalumni
- 17-18 – THE NATIVE HAWAIIAN SCHOLARSHIP ‘AHA
- 17-18 CollegeXpress
- 17-18 University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship
- 17-18 Davis Scholarship
- 17-18 Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- 17-18 Filipino Women’s League Scholarship
- 17-18 Hui Okinawa Club and Jack and Otome Miyashiro Scholarship
- 17-18 Hawaii Rotary Youth Foundation Scholarship
College or work… What will I be doing after graduation? As you prepare to complete high school, this will be the biggest and most important question you will be asking yourself. The key to answering this question is planning and making wise choices as you register for classes. Talk to your parents. Talk with your counselors.
Personal Transition Plan (PTP)
All students must complete a Personal Transition Plan (PTP) as a requirement toward earning a high school diploma. This PTP must be completed before the end of the students’ junior year. The Personal Transition Plan is defined as an individually designed and custom tailored plan of action for each high school student to move successfully from high school to post-secondary and/or career venues.