Positive Behavioral Intervention & Supports (PBIS)
Goal: Recognize and Encourage Positive Behavior
How to earn Hero Points:
- Participate in selected events (dress up days, etc.)
- Demonstrating positive behavior (student of the month, zero tardies, perfect attendance)
- Opportunities advertised on KVIKS (morning announcements) and social media
What can students do with their points?
- Buy school supplies, snacks, and other miscellaneous items at the Hero Store (B-34) during recess and lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays.
- NEW ITEM in the HERO Store: Slippers, Shirts, Backpacks!
- Hero Lounge Access (B35) - Free charging station, cool Air Conditioning, Cold Drinks, TV & Video Games!
- Premium parking pass
- Cafeteria FAST Pass
- Other opportunities to be determined by the Hero committee and advertised on KVIKS
Dances and Hero:
- All students will start the year with 30 points. They will then need to earn 70 points to attend dances. Students can spend the points, they just need to have earned it by the end of dance packet pickup.
Points Reset Each School Year