MEAL SERVICES - FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
- Meals will be available for Hilo High School students only.
- Student IDs are required to pick up all meals.
- Meal Menus have been posted: https://www.hilohs.k12.hi.us/apps/food_menu/
- Drive-thru Grab-N-Go breakfast and lunch will be available in the main parking lot on the Puna-side of the Cafeteria for students on off-campus schedule days.
- Follow the directions of campus security.
- Turn on your headlights when driving thru; this will assist security with traffic direction.
- Please drive carefully and slowly through the campus.
- GNG Meals are served in accordance to our Virtual Learning Bell Schedule.
- Families are encouraged to apply for free and reduced lunch. If qualified, students will receive benefits such as:
- Free or reduced breakfast and lunch.
- Free or reduced bus fare.
- Exam waivers.
- College application waivers.
- Scholarship eligibility
- Apply online at ezmealapp.com
- Only one application per household is required and families must reapply every year.
- Meal Status from last SY will carryover for 30 days into the new school year, or until a new application is processed.