Hilo High School SY 2022-2023
Student Fee Collection, Schedule Pick Up, and Open House
Monday, July 18, 2022 | 8:00am - 2:00pm
What to pay at the Student Fee Collection?
Student Association and Class dues: $25 (mandatory)
SA and Class dues are used to fund schoolwide student activities and class council activities. Examples include Spirit Week, Homecoming, and Spirit Rallies. An athletic card which gives students free access to home games is also included in this package.
Class T-Shirt: $10 (optional)
Support school and class spirit! Order this year’s exclusive class shirt designed by your class council. To guarantee your shirt and shirt size, this is the time to place your order. If you missed this opportunity, a few extras will be ordered but there will be no size guarantee.
SY 2022 - 2023 Yearbook: $50 (optional)
Commencement Fund: $35 (SENIORS ONLY)
1) Every grade level is assigned to a specific classroom based on graduating class. Start your visit by going to your designated classroom. There you will make your payment and pick up the class schedule. Information and sign ups for Class Activities will be held there as well. Incoming freshman students will be able to take their picture for their Hilo High School ID card.
Class of 2026 - Room C127
Class of 2025 - Room C125
Class of 2024 - Room C123
Class of 2023 - Room C121
2) After you complete your payments and schedule pick up, walk along the Learning Resource Center (LRC) to learn about chartered clubs and organizations on campus.
3) Services in the Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- ID Cards
- 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade Students who need a New ID can request a new photo or reprint of their ID in the LRC.
- Incoming 9th Graders should go to C-127 for their ID card unless directed to go to the LRC.
- Hilo High School Student Credit Union (SCU)
- Learn more about the services the SCU provides to students.
- Make an account and deposit $5 to enter the membership drive giveaway for amazing prizes such as Gifts, Gift Cards and a $100 Grand Prize.
- Viking Store
- Students and Parents can visit the Viking Store to purchase Hilo High Merchandise and represent the Viking Blue & Gold around the community!
4) Parent and Student Information Center (Located in the Upper Patio)
- Counselors: Questions about your schedule? If you need to request a change because you took a class, need to take a class to graduate, or require a class for college admission, please see your counselor.
- Campus Tours: Request a short campus tour to discover where your classes are located.
- Student/Parent Communications: Sign up for the HHS Email Group, Download the Hilo High School Mobile App. Speak with the Parent Community Network Coordinator: Oly Ujano.
- Infinite Campus: Need access to a parent or student Infinite Campus account to track grades and attendance? Visit the Infinite Campus booth for assistants.
- Review some of the additional school clubs and organizations on campus that you may want to join.
- Viking Athletics: Sign up for a team, and receive information about athletic eligibility. Meet the Athletic Director and some of our student-athletes.
- Enjoy a drink of refreshing cold water.
5) On your way out, buy some boba, bentos, and/or Ube cookies from the Class of 2024 Teaspresso fundraiser located by the parking lot. Proceeds will go towards the funding of the Class of 2024.